Model No.: ERV
The Reversing Valve is used to switch over material flowing direction in pipes of conveying system for solid materials including powder, pellet, powder-and-pellet mixture and flake. The fully enclosed structure make it be suitable to be used in outdoors.
The reversing valve is widely used in plastics, chemistry, pharmacy, food, agriculture, building materials, mine, light industry, electric power, carbon black, cement, mineral material, coating and other industries.
1. Structure Types: ball piston type, plunger type (barrel type), rotating plate type, swinging plate type.
2. Light weight, small volume, good wearability, low resistance and long life.
3. Material: Stainless steel (SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L), carbon steel and etc.
4. Pneumatic control, no need electric power.
5. Exquisite making and polish precision up to 400#. No conveyed material will stick onto the inside surface.
Item Normal/Low Pressure Middle Pressure High Pressure Working Pressure ATM<0.1MPa 0.15-0.35MPa HP>0.35MP Working Tempeature Minor 20℃--Plus 200℃, ≤500℃ Sturcture Type Rotating Plate Barrel Type
Piping Included Angle 30° 30°
Main Model DN50-800 (2"-32")
Main Material SS304, SS316L, WCB Flange Connect Standard ANSI B 16.5, 150LB, GB, HG, SH or designed by client
Applicable Media Solid materials (powder, pellet, powder-pellet mixture, flake)
Contact us if you need more details on Pneumatic 3 Way Divider Valve. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pneumatic Three-way Reversing Valve、3 Way Air Valve. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.